axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From jim <...@landoloons.com>
Subject Re: can't get cookies working
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:11:42 GMT
  Damitha,

Thanks for your reply, it's extremely helpful.

Is there any support or guidance available for building on OS X?

If session management doesn't work for us, Is there a working syntax for
explicitly setting a cookie header in the HTTP headers for a request?  I
tried several ways of creating a header and adding it to the options for
the stub/service client, but was not successful.  The examples of
creating and adding headers are all Java and it appears that the
set_property constants (like HTTPConstants.HTTP_HEADERS) are only
present for the Java version, and that support for these properties
isn't present in Axis2 C.

Jim