axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [axis2/C] Is there a test framework?
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 19:46:40 GMT
In Axis C++ we had a test framework built around ant where a test entails:

 - start java mock server with canned response file
 -  the Web service client application gets created (entails generating
stubs against a WSDL,, compiling and building client application)
 - The client application is invoked, client sends request and the
response is written to stdout.
 -  The response is captured and compared with a "good"response output
that was previously generated and FAIL or SUCCESS is posted to a file. In
addition, it is possible to compare the request/response streams that is
sent received.

Is there such a framework in AXIS2/C?  If not, I am thinking that we
should bring that forward and tailor it to axis2/C.  Any objections?

Nadir Amra
Integrated Web Services for IBM i Operating System
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com