axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <dami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Some problems with axis2c (1.6)
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:18:40 GMT
Robert Springer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some problems with axis2c, I hope you can help me:
> - in http_svr_thread.c when request processing is finished then
> connection is closed even if client sent Connection: keep-alive (it
> may affect simple_http_svr_conn.c)
Keep alive is not supported in stand alone Axis2/C server. It is
supported in Axis2/C running as a Apache module.
> - in simple_http_svr_conn.c:axis2_simple_http_svr_conn_read_request():
> line 288: I am not sure, but str_line may be freed here
You may be using a older version, but in current trunk, line 288 does
not fall within axis2_simple_http_svr_conn_read_request() function.
Besided str_line is freed correctly there.
> - in http_worker.c:axis2_http_worker_process_request():
> accept_header_field_list, accept_charset_record_list and
> accept_language_header_list are not freed

accept_header_field_list - yes it is not freed.
accept_charset_record_list -  freed when message context is freed
accept_language_header_field_list - yes it is not freed

> - in http_worker.c:axis2_http_worker_process_request(): line 1219, if
> fault_ctx is created then it is not freed at the end (it may affect
> axis2_msg_ctx.c)
I'm not sure of the fault path. But in normal path message context is
freed when operation context is freed.
> - in http_response_writer.c:axis2_http_response_writer_println_str():
> I am not sure, but in content length the additional AXIS2_HTTP_CRLF is
> not counted
>
> Thanks your help in advance, br,
>
> Robert.

Damitha Kumarage