axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Søren Berggreen <shbena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linker error
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:37:56 GMT
Hi

Problem solved.
The libraries used were VC++ compiled and therefore could not be used with
MinGW/Dev-C++.
I solved the problem by using a tool to create definition files from the
existing dll's.
I then edited the stdcall functions in the definition files. All the stdcall
functions in the file were in the form "_name@ordinal". I simply changed it
to be just "name".
This would have worked also:
name = _name@ordinal
I then used dlltool to create .a files from the dll's and the definition
files, .def.
After this, the linking went OK.

Regards
Søren