axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From spaul...@codezen.co.uk
Subject automatic serialisation
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:20:10 GMT
Hi,
 I am a newbie first trying out Apache Axis for C and am trying to
understand its architecture.
 I see that the hello example on the web site is using Apache Axiom
to build a response. Is this always perform via the developer, rather
than the framework? Can I use libxml to create this XML response?
 Is there an api to deserialise/serialise C types through the
framework automatically? This would be something where parameters
pushed on to the exported operation are the SOAP input parameters
whilst the output is the SOAP response. Otherwise I imagine SOAP
complex types, complicated to generate. I would rather than the
framework do this (something like gSOAP, but something that works
correctly).
 Kind Regards,
 Simon