axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <>
Subject Including message context as a parameter in code generated skeleton.
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 04:55:22 GMT

Currently, Skeleton generated does not include message context as part
of the method signature. For example, following is an operation
generated in the skeleton.

adb_divResponse_t* axis2_skel_Calculator_div (const axutil_env_t *env,
                                                          adb_div_t *_div1);

However, for some services, we need msg_ctx. Specially, if our service
logic depends on the user name from rampart, we need to access
msg_ctx. Can we add it as an additional parameter? Like given below:

adb_divResponse_t* axis2_skel_Calculator_div (const axutil_env_t *env,
axis2_msg_ctx_t *msg_ctx,
                                                          adb_div_t *_div1);

Software Architect
WSO2 Inc. - "The Open Source SOA Company"

View raw message