axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "March Guido" <Guido.Ma...@dyckerhoff.com>
Subject File handle leak when requesting static wsdl ?
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:24:36 GMT
Hi,
I observed a strange behavior using axis2c.
Whenever I request a static wsdl-description by using the ?WSDL
mechanism
a file handle is consumed. A short look at the http_transport_utils.c
file reveals that the
axis2_http_transport_utils_get_services_static_wsdl()
function opens the wsdl_file, reads it and does _not_ close the file
handle
afterwards. Is it a bug or a feature, that the file handle is not closed
at
the end of the read-file loop ?

Greetings,
Guido.
Dyckerhoff AG
Biebricher Str. 69, 65203 Wiesbaden
Web:  http://www.dyckerhoff.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. jur. Juergen Lose
Vorstand: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Wolfgang Bauer (Vorsitzender), Ing. Michele Buzzi, Dr.-Ing.
Stefan Fink, Dr. jur. Stefan John
Registergericht Wiesbaden, HRB 2035