axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Rampart/C] Apache Rampart/C 1.3.0 Release
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 05:23:03 GMT
Hi,

The vote thread has being open for more than 72 hours to vote. We got 8
votes for the release[1]. This includes 3 PMC votes. Therefore release
artifacts are ready for release and I am closing this vote thread and
will go ahead with the release.

Vote Summery
-------------------
PMC Votes          3
Non-PMC Votes   5
Total Votes          8
-1's                      0

Thank you everyone for voting Rampart/C 1.3.0.

Regards,
Shankar

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org/msg16715.html

--