axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][AXIS2]Apache Axis2/C 1.6.0 Release artificats - Take2
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 04:22:57 GMT
Hi,

The vote thread has being open for more than 72 hours to vote. We got 10
votes for the release. This includes 3 PMC votes. Therefore release
artifacts are ready for release and I am closing this vote thread and
will go ahead with the release.

Vote Summery
PMC Votes	3
Non-PMC Votes   7
Total Votes     10
-1's            0

Thanks everyone for voting Axis2/C 1.6.0.

Thanks,
-Manjula.