Shared library loading routines are platform dependent. You may need to change them according to your platform.

Supun.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM, PP <patelpradeep@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

We are building axis2c on AIX and we are facing some build problems.
There were lot of compilation issues. I was able to solve them by following
the instructions from this Jira issue.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-c-dev/200810.mbox/%3C1C5078180E92E94595BBC384F5F3FC3B0206A8B6@USCOBRMFA-SE-70.northamerica.cexp.com%3E

Then i got the shared libs as .a files on AIX. Now when i start the server i get this error message. The server tries to load the library and the lib is
available in the location but the problem is in the lib format according to the error message.

The error is:
[Mon Mar  2 13:26:20 2009] [error] class_loader.c(162) Loading shared
library ..//lib/libaxis2_http_sender.a  Failed. DLERROR IS        0509-022
Cannot load module ../lib/libaxis2_http_sender.a.
        0509-103   The module has an invalid magic number.

can someone please help what could be the error? Or can you plase let me know what are options that needs to be passed while using gcc on AIX to build axis2c?

My env is:
AIX-rpm-6.1.0.0-1
axis2c-src-1.5.0

gcc-cpp-4.2.3-1