Hello,

  I am trying to consume a WebService using a JaxWs 2.1 client. I have developed this client using Netbeans 6.0 IDE and Jax WS API v 2.0.

  My Webservice is a simple Employee Info service where I send an employee number and receive the employee information.

  The issue is that I always receive a NullPointerException on my Client. I analysed the response using tcptrace and found it to be proper. I also tested the same service using JAX-RPC client and it ran fine.

   I suspect there is some issue with Jax WS 2.0? Can anyone please give me some help here.

Thanks,

Anushree