axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC1
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:04:08 GMT
Hi,

Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com> writes:
> Even though they are libraries those are samples. For example in
> Rampart/C we installed passwordcallback libraries in bin/samples. Shall
> I make them to be installed in bin/samples or is there any other better
> place ?

1. 'bin' directory

   I think it should contains executables only. In this case those
   directories contains shared libraries therefore it is not the right
   place.

2. 'lib' directory

   This is the place shared library should place. However these are
   just shared libraries of a sample(ie. it is not a part of
   Axis2/C core).

Due to these reason I think those directories should place under
samples/lib. Please correct me If I'm mistaken.

thanks,
Dinesh