axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC1
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:57:25 GMT
Hi, Shankar,

Uthaiyashankar <> writes:
> What you are suggesting is $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples/lib or $AXIS2C_HOME/samples
> /lib?

I'm sorry for not being clear on this. Actually I'm suggesting
> I think, it is better to put it inside $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples/lib (we don't
> have $AXIS2C_HOME/samples upto now)

I'm still not so comfortable with having libraries under 'bin'
directory :) [1], My feeling is sooner or later we might need to move
them outside the bin directory. Yes, we still don't have
$AXIS2C_HOME/samples directory. I think that is because we didn't have
such a requirement until now. If it is developer community decision to
keep those libraries under $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples/lib lets go ahead
with it.

View raw message