axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC2
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:14:22 GMT
Hi Manjula,

There are some issues
(1) Sample binary location is given as $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples in INSTALL
file. It has to be changed according to current folder structure
(2) Folder structure given in section 2.2 (Using Binary Release), 2.3.2
(Compiling the Source) of INSTALL file is not correct. Again, has to be
according to current folder structure.
(3) dual samples are crashing in windows
(4) Linux binary distribution's README and INSTALL file contents are wrong.
It contains tcpmon contents.
(5) Binary distributions do not have ChangeLog file (Do we need them? I
think we should)
(6) Sample binary location mentioned in html documents are wrong.

Regards,
Shankar

--
S.Uthaiyashankar