axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.6.0 RC1
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:51:17 GMT
Hi,

On a second thought, $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples/lib does not make much sense
:)

So we have two options,

(1) create $AXIS2C_HOME/samples and put all sample binary(currently inside
$AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples) inside $AXIS2C_HOME/samples/bin and put sample
library inside $AXIS2C_HOME/samples/lib

(2) put all the sample libraries inside $AXIS2C_HOME/bin/samples

WDYT?

Regards,
Shankar

--