axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Vivian Wang <>
Subject Re: encountering problem when upgrading Axis2/c from 1.3 to 1.5 - this seems to be a critical bug
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:46:16 GMT
This seems to be a critical bug, can we get it fixed as soon as possible? I am sure I will
need this very shortly.

From: "Gelle, Sreenivasulu" <>
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <>;
Sent: Wednesday, February 4, 2009 3:30:09 PM
Subject: RE: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [LIKELY JUNK]encountering problem when upgrading Axis2/c from
1.3 to 1.5

From:Gelle, Sreenivasulu []
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:33 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [LIKELY JUNK]encountering problem when upgrading Axis2/c from 1.3
to 1.5
Hi All,
Now I narrowed down the problem. The fact that the response I got has left out the root node
is because the axis2/c does not send over the query String properly (in a different way?)
in http request, the web server (built using AXIS-J 1.4, a bit old I know) actually gets a
different request and send back a different response accordingly.
Here is my situation, the client send the request to the following end point:
When I use axis2/c 1.3, it seems that all the information is sent over so that the server
side can get the query string ver=2.0 using the following call:
           String queryString = request.getQueryString();
In which request is an HttpServletRequest. But in Axis2/c 1.5, I got a null value for the
Is this a known issue or the query parameter is sent over differently and I should use a different
method to get it?