axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with AXIS2/C not recognising SOAP 1.1 namespace
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:34:54 GMT
Axis2/C is able to recognise both SOAP1.1 and SOAP1.2 namespaces. One
posibility is that, your message's content type and soap namespace does not
match and hence the error.
If the message is of type soap11, it should have content type text/xml while
if the message is soap1.2 it should have content type application/soap+xml.

Regards
Nandika

--
http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/