axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "ss ak" <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject java & C++ axis
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 02:47:08 GMT
Hi,

I have wsdl when I run JAVA AXIS
-it created stubs and there are few interfaces and there are implemented in
the other classes

How can I relate these interfaces and  classes in AXIS C++.
when i call the service in c++,i get a runtime error.

I am working in windows...and just client code.
in the client code,just have a main with call to class which says

*
 * This file was auto-generated by the Axis C++ Web Service Generator
(WSDL2Ws)
 * This file contains Client Stub implementation for remote web service.
 */

is this class to be used as main entry point to the web service.

please let me know your views on this....

thanks