axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <>
Subject Re: Is there a smarter way to solve this issue?
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:12:33 GMT
When the destination is generated by sender, does the sender block waiting
for the remote broker to generating the destination? If that is the case we
can still move this destination generating logic to the receiver and make
the sender block waiting for receiver until it generates the destination.

Yes I agree with you about the user setting the replyTo address. That
localhost:6060 should be configured in the axis2.xml to make that work. That
means we are duplicating an information that we already have. If the user
sets a replyTo address like the above, my preference is what ever set in the
axis2.xml for transport receiver should be overridden by the user input.