axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/c debug mode problem
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:20:47 GMT
If everything went smoothly the axis2_parser.lib which is linked to Libxml2
cannot be used. Here I have attached my axis2.sln with Guththila. I have a
slightly different approach and I don't use the axis2_parser_guththila
project. Instead I have modified the existing axis2_parser project to use
guththila.

Supun

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc