axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding XPath GSoC project to svn trunk
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 06:54:05 GMT
HI Dumindu,

I think if we can include XPath as a seperate library it will be better. If
we include this to the Axiom it will make the Axiom much heavier. Axiom is a
well tested module and adding a large peice of not very well tested code can
make the Axiom unstable. Also if we make XPath a separate sub project under
Axiom it will be easier for us to maintain.

Supun.

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org