axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Luís Bilo" <>
Subject Re: REST requests, adb's and namespaces
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:39:20 GMT
In that case the patch my colleague developed follows in attachment.

With these changes rest requests won't have any issues as long as the
namespace is defined @ services.xml in the following manner for each

<operation name="get_message" uri_ns="http://mps">
	  <parameter name="wsamapping">urn:get_message</parameter>
	  <parameter name="RESTMethod">GET</parameter>
	  <parameter name="RESTLocation">message/{uuid}/</parameter>

There is one optimization that can be done, which is allowing a
default namespace for the whole service to be defined as a parameter
also @ services.xml, and only when needed overidding for one operation
the way it is now.