axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <>
Subject Re: Adding Soap Header
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:41:48 GMT
Hi Pankaj,

If you want to add WSA headers you can simply use addressing module

axis2_svc_client_engage_module(svc_client, env, AXIS2_MODULE_ADDRESSING);

You can see this in the echo client sample.

If you want to add a custom header, you have to use
axis2_svc_client_add_header(axis2_svc_client_t*, env, axiom_node_t*)

We right now doesn't have any sample for this, But I have a sample for
writing custom headers with Axis2/C using Codegen tool. (attached here

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:37 PM, pankaj singh <> wrote:

> Hello All,
> I want to add WSA header or any header in echo.c client application.
> Please tell me how i can do this if you have any example
> It will help me a lot.
> Thanks
> Pankaj Singh

Dimuthu Gamage