axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: Axis2/c debug mode problem
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:22:22 GMT
How can I know what is the problem as you indicated in the mail below?

My guess is that it has to do with the libxml2.dll but where can I find
it for debug?

From: Supun Kamburugamuva []
Sent: den 6 oktober 2008 11:54
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Axis2/c debug mode problem

Please try to build with Guththila and you will be able to know for sure
what is the cause of the problem.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:48 PM, <> wrote:

I tried to clean and build but I still have the same problem. I checked
and all the axis-dlls are compiled in debug but I think the problem has
to do with my libxml2. Do you know where I can find a libxml2.dll that
is compiled for debug?