axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject APIs for ws-security paramenters
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 00:31:54 GMT
Hi there,

I am planning to use rampart-c as a module in my axis2/c to support ws-security in a web service
client application. I know I can configure the policy files in the client repository. My question
is that if all these variables/parameters can be set programmably using some sort of APIs.
I want to do this because I would like to save the parameters in a database tables instead
of a local file and I also want to be able to develop a UI for users to easily set/edit/change
the values.

Thanks!
Raymond