axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add my files in the Axis2/C project
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:39:40 GMT
Shivam

Its great that you wish to contribute! Thanks.

If your code is an enhancement to the project, you need to raise a
JIRA outlining the reason/requirement for the enhancement, and then
attach the code as a patch and make sure you tick the box asserting
that you donate this code to Apache.

Please make the description as clear as possible - in order for the
project to accept your code, the team must understand the requirement
and also validate that the code meets the project standards. If you
want to understand more about the Apache process, these are some great
links.
http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#meritocracy
http://apache.org/dev/contributors.html
http://apache.org/dev/contributors.html#patches