axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: REST support on Axis2/C
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:02:14 GMT
Gupta, Shivam wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Yes I have. Infact, if I haven't enabled it, even the echo_rest client should not
have worked.

If you are using echo service from current trunk, only POST method is
enabled in service.xml. So, echo_rest client will work(by default it
will do POST) but not the invocation from browser. As samisa said, you
have to enable GET method in service.xml of echo service and then try.

If you can capture the message using tcpmon, then you can see whether
client is doing POST or GET. If it is GET, then if you could attach the
messages, we could be able to find the problem.

Regards,
Shankar.

> Please help.
>
> Thanks,