axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Session management
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:44:31 GMT
Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS) wrote:
> Hi Samisa,
>
> Here I am providing you a use case :
> 1. Send a SOAP Request for logon to a employee database with session id s1.
> 2. Send a SOAP Request for logon to a employee database with session id s2.
> 3. Send a SOAP Request Begin transaction under a session s1.
> 4. Send a SOAP Request Add an employee with code 1200 under the session s1.
> 5. Send a SOAP Request Add an employee with code 1500 under the session s2.
> 6. Send a SOAP Request for commit transaction under session s1.
> 7. Send a SOAP Request for abort transaction under session s2.
> The database will have an entry of employee with code 1200 but it should not have the
entry of employee with code 1500.

I do not think that with context hierarchy sessions we have, we could be
able to do this. We might need transport session support for this.

Also, I wonder if we might be able to do this with WS-AT support, anyone
familiar with WS-AT comment please...

Thanks,
Samisa...