axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Adding XPath GSoC project to svn trunk
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 07:48:49 GMT
I think, it is better to include XPath as part of Axiom, rather than a
separate project/sub project. Since it is an addition of functionality,
whether XPath is part of the same library, or separate library, the
level of unstableness will be same. It will not modify any existing
functionality. But, later in time, if we want to use some functionlity
of XPath in our Axiom logic, (for example, methods like
axiom_element_get_children_with_xpath()), then it is better to include
XPath as part of axiom.

Regards,
Shankar.