axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Shivam" <shivam.gu...@hp.com>
Subject RE: echo_rest sample
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:54:21 GMT
HI,

  I am afraid but I have only found the echo sample in the samples directory. In case you
received the same would you point me to the download link of that axis2/c distribution that
comes with the echo_rest sample.

 I believe this is a separate sample from the regular echo sample.

Thanks,
Shivam.

________________________________
From: Rajika Kumarasiri [mailto:rajikacc@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:06 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: echo_rest sample

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Gupta, Shivam <shivam.gupta@hp.com<mailto:shivam.gupta@hp.com>>
wrote:
You should be able to find this echo_rest sample under the sample directory in the distribution.

-Rajika
Hi,

   I found the mention of echo_rest sample at lot of places in Axis2 manual and other discussion
boards. But I have not found it packed with the axis2 distribution. Could someone please help
me in getting this sample.

Regards,
Shivam.

--