axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Hatim Daginawala" <Hatim.Daginaw...@argodata.com>
Subject HTTP Authentication/Proxy
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:43:40 GMT
Hi All,

From what I see in the code, it looks like proxy and authentication
settings are supported only for HTTP and not for HTTPS. Am I missing
something?

I am about to implement support for HTTPS and I would appreciate any
insight if anyone has given a thought to this. I would like to do this
with configuration file as well as programmatically.

Thank you,

Hatim

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic mail transmission is confidential,
may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended
recipient.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.