axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service client options to set custom HTTP headers
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:59:00 GMT
Hi Danushka,

override options come into play when we reuse operation client. Say
after sending some application messages you need to override some
options. Then you create new options struct and called svc client's
set_override_options. What happens is that existing options struct
becomes parent and your override options become operations clients'
options struct.

However I have never used this functionality.

thanks
Damitha