axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danus...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Service client options to set custom HTTP headers
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:22:28 GMT

> If you need more control you can directly use operation client
> bypassing service client. Then you can be smarter :)
It is imperative that I use the service client. So, it is not possible
to talk to operation client directly. :)

The other issue that was found when I was going through the
/axis2_svc_client_create_op_client /method is that there is a
possibility of the operation client options being overridden by
/override_options/. Could you please explain the impact of this on using
the service client options to pass data to operation client? What is the
purpose if overriding operation client options and how often is it used?

Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.