axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nikola Tankovć <nikola.tanko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speed testing
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:44:54 GMT
I have little glitches with compiled windows binary in new 1.5.0 API
function axis2_http_transport_utils_process_request , which generates
segmentation fault. I will see today if I can figure it out ( on Linux
works fine) and get back to you.
As long as it's servers concern it will work as long as they stick with
CGI 1.1 specs.