axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging the MTOM caching implementation branch with the trunk
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:37:36 GMT
Hi,

I understand that we needed chunking because we don't want the whole buffer
to be in the memory at once. I'm not sure about the Apache web server but
with IIS when we write the response we can write it several times.

For example lets say we have the response in a file. We can read part of
this file and write it. Then we can read the other part and write it. So
chunking is not a must in this scenario. If there a way to do this in Apache
server, we can get rid of this chunking requirement very easily.

Supun..