axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.5.0 Release
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 04:44:46 GMT
Hi All,

> I'm testing Axis2/C 1.5.0 binary, I'm getting this error message while
> trying to start axis2_http_server.
>
> $./axis2_http_server
> ./axis2_http_server: error while loading shared libraries:
> libaxis2_minizip.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> though it giving this error libaxis2_minizip.so.0 is there in lib/
>
> no log files created.

Have you set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly? AFAIK this happens because you
are linking to another set of Axis2 libraries which doesn't contain the
minizip library.

> some minor things I note
> -----------------------
> 1. there is a bug in archived news, release date for 1.3.0 and 1.4.0
> are same

Is it enough to change this in the web site after the release? WDYT?

> 2. There is no date under 1.5.0 release ( you can use a tentative
> date)

I removed the date purposefully because we don't know the release date yet.
I was planning to update this on the web site after the release.

> 3. Many services carry description
>   "This is a testing service , to test the system is working or not",
>   I think it's better if we could bit specific about the service.

I guess this was there from the beginning and prior to the release there was
no concern about changing the descriptions in the services. May be we can
change them in the next release?

Supun..