axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New method for creating xml_reader
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:48:33 GMT
Hi all,

>From the Thilina's explanations this is what I got. We read the input
stream until the end of the soap and give this to the XML parser (we can
find the end of soap by finding the starting of the mime boundary). Since we
are reading the XML stream we can create a buffered XML reader instead of an
IO reader. AFAIK this is the only feasible solution that I can see that
works in both parsers.

Supun..