axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Axis2/C 1.5.0 RC1
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:59:36 GMT
Hi Supun,

I checked out liinux source and tried to build. It gave
config.status: error: cannot find input file:
src/core/transport/amqp/Makefile.in when I tried to run configure.ac
And I found there is no directory called src/core/transport/amqp in the
source tree. I think this should be fix too for the next RC

Thanks
Dimuthu