axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues in Axis2/C 1.5.0 binary (was:[VOTE][Axis2]Apache Axis2/C 1.5.0 Release)
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:29:09 GMT

Hi,

Sorry about posting this mail on [VOTE] thread.

I'm testing Axis2/C 1.5.0 binary, I'm getting this error message while
trying to start axis2_http_server.

$./axis2_http_server
./axis2_http_server: error while loading shared libraries: libaxis2_minizip.so.0: cannot open

though it giving this error libaxis2_minizip.so.0 is there in lib/

no log files created.

some minor things I note
-----------------------
1. there is a bug in archived news, release date for 1.3.0 and 1.4.0
are same

2. There is no date under 1.5.0 release ( you can use a tentative
date)

3. Many services carry description
   "This is a testing service , to test the system is working or not",
   I think it's better if we could bit specific about the service.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
http://nethu.org