axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chunking when doing MTOM
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 04:51:47 GMT
Manjula,

How about HTTP 1.0 case ? I think we should still support HTTP 1.0 and
it does not support chunking IIRC. Also what happens in SMTP case
(once/if we have it in place) ? I think MTOM implementation should be
somewhat (not completely) transport independent and if the underlying
transport supports whatever features (chunking, compression ...etc) we
should use it. But we shouldn't make it mandatory to use features that
are specific to some transports.

Just my 2c

Thanks
-sahan