axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Axis2/C 1.5.0 RC1
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 05:16:49 GMT
Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have packed and uploaded Apache Axis2/C 1.5.0 RC1 here [1]. Please
> test and send your feedback.
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~supun/release_1_5/rc1/
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Esupun/release_1_5/rc1/>
>
> Thanks,
> Supun..
Hi,

I tested windows source version and binary version and they works.

However, there are some documentation issues

(1) In INSTALL file, 3.2 section (Deploying in Apache2 Web Server) - it
is better to change the libmod_axis2.so.0.3.1 to libmod_axis2.so.0.5.0
(2) INSTALL file mentions about ENABLE_GUTHTHILA option (section 2.3.1).
It is removed from configure.in, so we can remove it from INSTALL file
(3) ChangeLog and NEWS inside samples\ should be modified (still saying
1.3.0 release)
(4) docs/archived_news.html does not have version 1.4.0 as previous release

There are some issues in linux binary distribution
(1) version number of libraries and modules are still 0.4.0, it should
be 0.5.0
(2) there is a folder "share" in linux binary distribution which should
be removed

Regards,
Shankar