axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New method for creating xml_reader
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:01:11 GMT
As Thilina mentioned in above thread Axis2/Java keeps a instance of mime
parser in it's xml builder. So I think it's ok to follow that method. AFAIK,
I think if we enable MTOM caching we have to have this feature or is anybody
have ideas about how to solve this without going to this method?. Manjula
can you point out the changes we need in the parser. Then we can discuss the
problem and available solutions. This will help us to avoid any problems
occur in the future because of the changes.
If we have two methods for xml reader creation, how we can use both of them
in the Axis2/C engine. Are we going to check the MIME headers and create the
required xml reader?

Thanks,
Milinda...