axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <>
Subject Switching back to httpd request pool
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:32:04 GMT

In Axis2/C 1.4 and 1.5 releases we have changed the logic in mod_axis2
to create our own apr_pool from our own apr_allocator for a particular
request. This change was done to handle requests with relatively large
attachment for a longer period of time in order to prevent
swapping.Since we have attachment caching logic in place we no longer
need this and we can switch back to using httpd request pool as find in
releases prior to 1.4. Also use of httpd request pool has more
performance than the current model. WDYT ?

Manjula Peiris:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message