axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <>
Subject New method for creating xml_reader
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:23:54 GMT
Hi all,

MTOM caching stuff is finished in both send and receiving sides.It is
available here [1]. But due to this [2] problem, it cannot be integrated
to Axis2/C trunk.

In order to solve that problem we need to keep a reference of
mime_parser instance in the soap_builder similarly stax_builder. So when
parsing the soap part the xml_reader will not just read from the stream,
but also need to read from the buffer which will be available after
parsing mime_headrs. So we need to create a parser instance which will
first read from the buffer and when that buffer is not containing any
more data, it will read from the stream. So we may need to add a new
function say,
xml_reader_create_for_memory_and_io and change some of the logic in
Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Manjula Peiris:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message