axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From supu...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Looking for a debugger for axis2c
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:46:02 GMT
On 6/13/08, Gupta, Shivam <shivam.gupta@hp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I downloaded the latest version of Vc 2005 project for axis2/c. I tried
> to build the solution but i get an error message saying 'apr.h' is missing.
>   kindly help me to solve this problem.

This error comes from the mod_axis2 project. This is the Apache module
which connects Apache Web Server and Axis2/C. If you don't need to
deploy Axis2/C with Apache you can remove this project from the VS
solution. If you want to build this project, please specify the
include path and lib path of Apache Web Server in the mod_axis2
project properties. You can do that by going to the C\C++ section and
Linker section of the project properties dialog box.

Supun.