axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a debugger for axis2c
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:53:32 GMT
You can add the external library dependencies by going to
tools->options->projects and solutions->visual c++ directories. There you
can add the eternal libraries include paths as well as library paths.
Generally you have to add the libxml2, iconv and zlib library paths and
include paths there.

Supun.