axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <>
Subject IIS 6 and IIS 7 Integration
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 05:52:01 GMT
Hi List,

I have completed and committed the changes required to make IIS module fully
compliant with IIS 6 and IIS 7. In IIS 6 and 7, our module acts as a
Wildcard script map. For IIS 6 and 7 Filter part is not used and module acts
as a extension only. The existing functionality is not broken and it
supports IIS 5.1 as a Filter + Extension.

I have updated the Readme file inside the source directory. These are the
additional steps required to configure Axis2/C in IIS 6 and 7. Note the
registry configuration is same in both cases.

IIS 6 & 7

Using the IIS management console, add the mod_axis2_IIS.dll as a Wildcard
Script Map.
    Executable should be the complete path to the mod_axis2_IIS.dll
    You can put any name as the name of the Wildcard Script Map

Please don't add the mod_axis2_IIS.dll as a filter to IIS as in the IIS 5.1

Note: If the Axis2/C failed to load, verify that Axis2/C and its dependent
DLLs are in the System Path (not the user path).

Your comments are highly appreciated.

View raw message