axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Shivam" <shivam.gu...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Looking for a debugger for axis2c
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:03:16 GMT
I have set the environment variables and did follow the instructions listed in the manual.
However, when I see the logs creatred by axis i filnd the following error reported :: Configuration
file name not found".

This seems strange since I have set the AXIS2C_HOME variable to point to my deploy directory.

Please guide me here...

Regards,
Shivam

________________________________
From: Rajika Kumarasiri [mailto:rajikacc@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 6:10 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Looking for a debugger for axis2c

Did you follow the guide available at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/installationguide.html#win

You need to set the AXIS2_HOME environment variable correctly in Windows.

-Rajika

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Gupta, Shivam <shivam.gupta@hp.com<mailto:shivam.gupta@hp.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

   I have finally succeeded in building the axis2c on VS2005. However, when I try to run the
"axis2_http_server.exe" I get the error " Application failed because axutil.dll not found".
Could you please help me with this...

Thanks,
Shivam