axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dumindu Pallewela" <pallew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]GSOC projects
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:37:17 GMT
Hi Varuna,

Could you please update us on the research you did on the streaming
implementation? Basically I would like to know about the following:

1. What sort of queries can be handled with a streaming xpath processor?
2. What needs to be changed in Axiom in order to implement this?
3. How would you propose this changes be done?

Yes I do have an idea about the above since I've been talking to you off the
list. But I would like you to summarize your findings here so that others
who are involved with Axis2/C can provide their view.

Regards,
Dumindu.