axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: MTOM Caching With a user provided callback
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 18:22:07 GMT
Manjula Peiris wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 20:24 +0530, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
>
>> Manjula Peiris wrote:
>>
>>> Seems that every one is ok with this approach. But as I mentioned this
>>> approach has problems when there are multiple MTOM services.
>>>
>> You mean threading issues?
>>

> No in the implementation I have specified the callback in the axis2.xml.
> But when there are many services which have different callbacks then
> there should be a way to specify them. We can't put this in the
> services.xml becasue mime_parser does not have any information about the
> services.

I think the correct way to do this is to use the one given in axis2.xml
as the default and override that with one in services.xml, if there is
one provided. If the callback is set as a parameter, then this will work
seamlessly, as service level parameters override conf level params.

Samisa...

>> Thanks,
>> Samisa...
>>

>>> Any way I
>>> will integrate the stuff when the sending side is finished.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -Manjula.

AM

Samisa Abeysinghe